About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Magnets and Yoga!













mini magnets for the holidays are out! here pictured at general goods (on the metal tray)but all stores and studios will have them by next week! $10 for mini squares and $14 for the rest.


yoga sakti located at 29 bridge street in salem, ma is featuring art for your heart..take a look!



owner cheryl and yoga teacher and art buyer, jennifer -thank u both for ur support!



displays with the aaaaahtist;)




the new magnets, great for the holiday for stocking stuffers, office party grab, even to decorate another gift with! lots of fun..i can even personalize them, give me a yell if u have any questions, love to help u make this holiday season all the more special with a locally handmade gift goodie ;)
happy shopping and columbus day weekdend....

2 comments:

  1. thank u so much carrie, i loved making up some of my own quotes..one day under the pear tree!

    happy columbus day wkend..hope u get out for some fun!

    ReplyDelete