About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 5 give -back -give -away




carrie byrnes won yesterday's magnet, om shanti! say hi on my facebook page (deb d'onofrio) today and you can win yours today.

tomorrow the give -away is the beautiful necklace/earring set by elizabeth perez...new fall bling ;)

2 comments:

  1. does Liz have a link or FB page Deb?
    beautiful jewelry...beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. none of the above or i would have for sure put it in to drive traffic her way,good question..she's not a techno person per se..we'll have to convert her..xx i know, her stuff is really unique. i'll let her know u were asking for her:)

    ReplyDelete