About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

seek joy first















joy is taking funky pics of one of my fav. nature friends, thistle...




and....



a little morsel for the day..the card i chose today from the money and the law of attraction cards by esther and jerry hicks:




"....as u think thoughts that feel good to you, you will be in harmony with the who-u-really-are. and in doing so, you will utilize ur profound freedom. seek joy first, and all of the growth that u could ever imagine will come joyously and abundantly to u."




wishing u a day where you seek joy even if ur heart has been broken, ur step is weary, ur soul uninspired...may there be one thing, one small thing that u find, a flower, a stone, a person who says just the right word...if u take a deep breath and open to the possibility of joy, there's no telling what kind of magic will float on into that beautiful heart of urs....



thinking of u...xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great Photos, I have books by esther and Jerry hicks, I'll have to check out the cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jasper! i think they are newer and i've been using them alot lately to focus with like a random card i'll pick and then read it each day for a week kind of thing..it's really been useful to have something for my usually swirly brain to latch onto this way! happy day to u :)
    deb

    ReplyDelete