About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

just for fun

what is the least we deserve?

tabitha got dibs on my h2o


the cosmos in my earl grey


amazing things come in goddess packages, thank u KTG!




my rockstar hair stylist, meg ortenzi.....love u girl xx



shamanic training with alberto villoldo, kripalu, ma


rock star hair after a visit to meg


neat grave stone

alaskian heart stone from lynn and "robin eggs" i painted, nest we found along our travels

staples


anthropologie..means trouble!



more trouble



aaah, just for fun...what have u been up to, just for fun??? xxx










5 comments:

  1. i agree about anthropologie- i just love that shop. the clothes PLUS the little houseware stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics my friend....especially love the ROCK STAR pic...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. just for fun....DANCE....SING ALONG WITH THE RADIO...WALK ON THE BEACH...LAUGH WITH YOUR KIDS...SKIP STONES...BUILD A SANDCASTLE...DAYDREAM...TALK FOR HOURS ON THE PHONE...SURPRISE SOMEONE WITH A HANDWRITTEN LETTER...COLOR WITH CRAYONS...my kind of living :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH U BOTH! HERE'S TO MORE FUN AND CREATIVE LIVING ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I danced on the grass in our backyard with my hula hoop today, singing along to my iPod on my ears.

    ReplyDelete