About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

art in progress..sneak peek for hammond

happy news- i have felt bubbling up inside little sentiments that i want to share and combine in with my artwork and one day a couple weeks ago i sat down under the old pear tree in our backyard with notebook in hand and asked my soul to bring them out into the open. so you'll be seeing one of them in the photos with the wings. this is art in progress, still playing with it ..it is one of the first tries at gritty jane's tech . and it features one of these quotes...it will be for sale at hammond this wkend. and i will have others at the other shoppes listed below too. or i'd love to make one to send u :)



.. 5 X 7canvas








"the wanderer" A disclaimer: a tech. that should only be performed by the passenger! not the driver as in this case..merging onto highway traffic and seeing a lic. plate i just "had to " capture at 60mph..hence the blurry cam shot! no this won't be in the art sale but it was one of those lol moments i know my creative kindred will get..







6 X 6 canvas






i have a big buddha crush and he influences my life and art quite a bit..here he is again with his words
( i found on a wgbh bookmark)
















5 X 7 canvas





spots u can find afyh:








ABTYoga
Topsfield, Ma
General Goods
Andover, Ma


Circles of Wisdom
Andover, Ma


Riverwalk Beads and Gallery
Amesbury, Ma


Enjoy & Happy day to you, my friends xx

No comments:

Post a Comment