About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ur happy place 11/17

welcome to ur happy place for 11/17! sometimes the universe makes u aware of a better, more simple plan than the one u had in mind..like this am when i was finishing off my post for you..and i was preparing to embed this video and then puff! the whole post disappeared!

well....i will not be rewriting the whole enchilada again..and i think the message for this week is keep it simple and don't buck the mysteries at hand.

so for this week i am sharing this video. a bit different for some, interesting to others...and maybe just what u needed..i know it was very timely for me

blessings to u this day.

until next time...xx

4 comments:

  1. I have followed hicks for awhile now. Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teachings of Abraham! This morning I read "Ask and it will give you".
    Thanks again for the bracelet!!
    I love it.
    I've shared on my blog.

    A hug,
    Judit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to know i am in kindred company with you all!

    and ur most welcome dear pilgrim xxd

    ReplyDelete