About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ur happy place 10/5

mermaid chronicles begin today... 9/27/2011-arrival:5:15pm, sunset 6:35pm
in the distance...do you see them? here is nancy in the foreground, although when i took this shot, i hadn't yet met her!
shadow play.....



the best show in town...waiting for sunset at land's end......
beautiful crane beach, ipswich , ma
changing of the tides...
still barefoot..
you never know what magic the shore will offer up...



yes, photo shoot.."bride & groom" in the water! my mini- photo shoot of the photo shoot:)
as I keep my promise to myself to stay in touch with the sea and shore...I 'm rewarded with these sights and the sound of waves, breathing in the salty goodness of September sea air.

if all this wasn't enough, a happen chance meeting with sister beachcomber,
nancy from rochester, ny and a bday girl on the beach with her fiancee. nancy and i took some impromptu souvenir pics for them on their camera, they insisted on sharing their batch of Russell Orchard's freshly baked apple cider donuts ...with the sun set we raced off to our respective cars, - clutching our donuts, laughing and waving so long ....worth showing up for , don't you think? as sabrina ward harrison writes in
brave on the rocks.
."if u don't go you can't see!"

until next time...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment