About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

ur happy place 10/12



A Tough Day at the Office

Mermaid Chronicles 10.9. 2011/Crane Beach, Ipswich, Ma

arrival: 4:30 pm

sunset: 6:15pm

Here are some behind the scene shots from the video I am creating for my website!

goofing..if u can't laugh at urself...call me the humble reiki master!
the estate at sunset...
geese ...
dino with full moon




i have never seen so many canines... on the beach at one time!



big sniff!



yes! calypso the painted horse and her owner...



you'll see the results of this work on the DEBORAH section of my new website, www.deborahdonofrio.com..open on Oct 31st!

till next time...xxx

below is
a little inspiration for u....


TOUCHSTONE March 2011 - No Matter from Colors In Motion™ on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment