About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ur happy place 3/2!

welcome to ur happy place: a refuge for body, mind and soul for the week of 3/2! ohhh to acutally be able to say "it's march!" psychologically it's a big boost! we're still surrounded by mounds of black snow, but slowly it's dissolving and it can't be long now till we see signs of warmer weather.

today i'm just popping in to say i won't be doing a post per se as i have an i family member at home who is needing pretty careful watching just now. i expect to be back next week, visiting more about intuition and you!

peace and be well to you!

till next time...xx

1 comment: