About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

More peeks retro





some of my favorite handpainted journals...













































































Here are some random pics of some of the art I've done over the years, these were featured in Beyond Scrapbooks by Barb Bourassa and The Crafter's Devotional by Barb Call...







No comments:

Post a Comment