About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Go Local











I have some wonderful realtionships with local shoppes here in Mass. Here are some goodies that I stock at General Goods in dowtown Andover, Ma. Pop by when ur looking for unique home decor or gift items..Stop in any Monday and you'll find me behind the counter..here's a peek, for more see my link page or link here http://www.generalgoods.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment