About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Local Artists Day at Circles of Wisdom








































What a fabulous day! Circles of Wisdom in Andover, Ma. hosted it's first Local Artists Day and it was loads of fun talking shop, catching up with clients and kindred artists..here are a few pics of my and displays by a woman everyone should know my dear friend, Lynn McLoughlin, artist and Goddess Amazing! You can get to know her at http://www.passionart.us/. Stepping out into the community to support visibility for local artists is so worth while..good things always happen... case in point ...stay tuned for news about a brand new retreat opportunity next year, very exciting can't give too many details yet, but it involves a tropical destination, art and nature galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment