About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Monday, July 25, 2011

ur happy place for 7/27



welcome to ur happy place: a refuge for body, mind and soul for 7/27! i'm still busy working away on my new website..so much in the wings for you...continuing to create lots of learning opportunities : private mentoring sessions are brand new- come for one-on-ones or with a couple friends and receive hands on learning. a sneak peek of topics include learning how to make & use personal altars... for every season and reason of your life..also...learning to craft your own rituals and ceremonies...


and the poem for the week:

Doing The Best We Can

When we do the best we can,
We never know what miracles await.

Helen Keller, 1881-1968



may miracles aplenty be yours this week....until next time...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment