About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ur happy place 7/6!

chrissy's sunflower....


a simple thought for today:

Purnima

before the first word
of the day

before i break my fast
and break my silence

before opening myself to traffic
before losing touch with sleep

hearing only the crowds of birds
hearing only a far - off voice in a temple chanting

seeing mists dissolve quickly in sun
seeing the newborn mountains

before losing touch with silence
while still touching sleep
before i forget to remember

let me sit down and recall
my blessings

Judy Kroll


until next time..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment