About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Monday, June 20, 2011

ur happy place 6/22!

welcome to ur happy place: a refuge for body, mind and soul for 6/22! just a quick touch in this week...are u a summer reader? love to sit by the pond, lake or ocean with a good book? curled up on a rainy sunday with no particular place to go...taking in a chapter of two before bed...maybe your book travels with you, a few pages here and there in between the camp drop off and pick up? whatever the case below are a few of may fave's..

maybe one will catch ur eye....

1. The Maeve Chronicles by Elizabeth Cunningham

2. Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha by Tara Brach Ph.D

3. The Witch in Every Woman by Laurie Cabot

4. A Year by the Sea by Joan Anderson

5. Everyday Sacred by Sue Bender

6.The Architecture of All Abundance by Lenedra Carroll

7. Imagine A Woman in Love With Herself by Patricia Lynn Reilly

8. A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle

9. The Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd

10. 365 Thank Yous: The Year a Simple Act of Gratitude Changed My Life by John Kralik

here's to the lazy days of summer, happy reading!

until next time....xx

2 comments:

  1. Deb,
    Thank you for this great list of books. I am intrigued by "A Year by the Sea." Sounds like the perfect book for hanging out at the ocean for a week.
    Marylou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..I got it at the library and couldn't wait for vacation..oh my goodness what a book.

    ReplyDelete