About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Monday, May 9, 2011

ur happy place for 5/11!



Welcome to ur happy place: a refuge for body, mind and soul for 5/11! Well it's so good to be back with you. I hope today finds you well and breathing, being, smiling...first just a bit of sharing about last nite's Your Intuitive Life weekly class. So many of us that know we are about the work of the divine feel a growing need to come together to share, to create community and to truly reconnect to each other and the light within.Last nite was a time to grow and be in the sweet space of spirit, to receive healing in meditation , to offer up healing thoughts and prayer to others and to practice our message work. Thank u to all who came, your intention to shine out helps us all on our path.
Our teachers worked with us on being c o u r a g e o u s.....come join us next week if you can.

For me lifetimes have been lived in the short span of the three weeks I've stepped away to move inward for a time of mental cleansing and retreat. It's said that as we move forward into this new world, new earth and age that time is speeding up, and it feels that way but at the same instant, we are held in a timeless space as well, have u noticed? I've become aware of how much evolving can happen in such a "short" span of time compared to, say even five years ago.

So many ahas, connections with others, deeper understandings emerge sometimes multiples within the course of a single day! It is a wonder to me to feel this synergy on a moment to moment basis and watch miracles and shifts in the lives of those around me, in ways I never would have imagined or had written off. I welcome being humbled in this way, so much truth to the phrase, " never say never"! So our lives are spontaneous creations more and more. As we rise up to embrace and accept the impulse to evolve and become our deepest soul expressions, our own embodied enlightenment, brand new ways to interact, think, think less :), and behave reveal themselves to us in the presence of each now.

I've come back from this retreat with a knowing of my next steps and focus, something that a few short weeks ago, was hidden from me. The simple act of calling in awareness , surrendering to the unknown was enough to get the process underway. I found myself settling into deeper layers of agreement with the unformed, vowing over and over to follow, just being with. I engaged with my everyday mind and intuitive sense in parallel fashion throughout the course of the day. My teachers helped me to put the pieces together as I walked in the morning, or drove around town doing errands, made the bed , took a shower. Down loads ran constantly. I was surrounded by otherworldly support and given many insights.

I pared down outside distraction but also kept open to fresh ways of gaining insight and energetic alignment. I tried a session of The Reconnection work with my friend Maria Broderick which was fascinating and compelling. It helped me to recognize that the process I was involved in was one of learning discernment: For example I've been looking hard and tuning in to whether an interest is for my personal development or one I might train in to teach. If the timing for certain changes was imminent or down the road a ways. The alignments from the session helped me along in ways I'm not sure I'll ever understand but I sense the combination of personal inquiry and this energy work, my regular yoga practice, journaling, time in nature, with my teachers and with my intuitive and spiritually minded colleagues and friends brought me concrete answers.

I feel more home and settled than I have, ever. Not settled as in "OK , let me grasp onto this and hold on for dear life", but settled with in me and whatever comes next. This is what's possible for us as we learn to live more from this spaciousness, this center. Are there shadowy places speaking to you? Questions you can't yet answer? Is it time for you to slow down or perhaps , move on? Could you invite in the unformed, the yet to be and begin a conversation? You don't need to be at a major life turning point to have a few words with the deeper wisdom. Today you could simply take a breath and request, " show me something today" followed by "thank you".

That's enough.


until next time...xxd

No comments:

Post a Comment