About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ur happy place for 4/6!

welcome to ur happy place : a refuge for body, mind and soul for 4/6! today my mind is on the ladies who are taking Your Intuitive Life: Awakening and Using Your Inner Gifts and Guidance. last nite was our 2nd week together and hearing how their first week went was so much fun for me. I feel like part cheerleader, mother hen and sister pilgrim on the path. them opening to the soul within at this time in our history means that they do so with such universal support with all the energetic changes we are undergoing on the earth and within ourselves. we are changing at the speed of love, each of us. the influences surround us and there is no going back. as we embrace change and welcome it into our lives, budding more fully into our soulselves, amazing things are possible, in fact, these days all things are possible. have u noticed?

some beautiful connections were made with some of the ladies and relatives in spirit, recognizing synchronicity show up and having that aha! and taking action- being in the flow with what needed to be done, others found challenges with parts of our "playwork" for the week- meditating...and working to remember dreams ...all part and parcel in the development process. just a thrill for me to witness where they are and where they will go. their development timetable while their own, will overall be much quicker than mine was back in the dark ages, I feel like a traveler and guide with them into unchartered territory as we explore the inner and otherworldly spaces together..so to the ladies and to you....happy travels and journey well!

unitl next time...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment