About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ur Happy Place


hello my kindred!

i've gotten the glitch sorted out on blogger and I'm back to invite you to a new meeting place that i'm hosting here on wednesday's, called: ur happy place;a refuge for body, mind and soul. for some time i've wanted to create a little nook for you to visit to act as a place of refuge, relaxation, renewal and re-invention. i love the idea of offering it on wednesday's a little mid-week boost to see you thru the rest of the week..

the opening of ur happy place coincides with another gift, one that i'm giving myself, a working sabbatical. i'm taking thursday's while niko is at school to settle in and step away from the world at large and take space to rest, go to places of natural beauty, to breathe, draw, paint..to just be. i have no set projects , deadlines or outcomes that i expect of myself, except to be present and let this time nourish me. so the theme and timing seemed right to offer you a mini weekly sabbatical too!

here i hope you'll grab a cup of something delicious and sign on before u start ur day and just enjoy the inspiration.you'll see beautiful photos, poetry (haiku), guest bloggers, videos, and a format that will be soothing, peaceful and welcoming. visit ur happy place at lunch or before you tuck yourself in for the night too-whenever you wish to step into that place that welcomes you back home to yourself.

until then-thinking of you...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment