About Me

My photo
Living close to what matters, I strive to remember that the greatest story of all is the one I am living and so to live full and well. This is certainly a work in progress!I am a mixed media artist, healer, mom, wife, muser, lover of the natural world. I am learning always about how to listen with care to what's inside that wants to be expressed, brought out into the light of day...to the stories and adventures of people I care about, and to the folks I share this world with, to honor life's impulses and flow and act to make real the dreams I hold within. I hope to share with you the journey of life, full of creative juice, magic, mystery, and the unexpected!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ur happy place 10/19


Here is a sampling of the goodies you can win!!!!!!!! keep for yourself or get started on your stocking stuffers, gifts for your goddess sisters, mom, aunties, wife......or a bit of both :)
Angel Watch stampY
es! Stamps for your Holiday greeting cards


Shine Your Heart Necklace necklaceShine Your Heart necklace!



Hands and Heart Angel Necklace (round) necklace
Hands and Heart necklace

Buddha Bliss Necklace necklace
Buddha Love necklace


Buddha Love shirt

Buddha Love T shirt


To Enter:
On Halloween/Samhain, Oct 31st, I'll send out my newsletter. If you already receive it, just follow the link to my new website, check it out and then send a reply to my newsletter letting me know one thing you like about the new site That's it! You'll be entered.

If you 're not on my list or you want to add someone, go the my website www.deborahdonofrio.com to the BLOG PAGE and sign up for the newsletter. This enters you into the give- a- way too!

Either way, one entry only.


until next time...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment